The True Story

Before there was barbieboy07, and sexi lexi there was Brian.
This is Brian's story. The truth, the REAL truth of who I am, and what I've done, and most importantly who I want to be.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bible study

Everyday this week I've been reading my bible and following along with a telecast of tomorrows world with Roderick Meredith or the shepards chapel telecast that comes on tv all day. Just by reading the bike and following along in the study I'm learning so much about Gods word. He has advice on everything, from ministering to marriage and  the bible really does have the answers on life your looking for, you just have to be willing to read,accept and practice the thigs which God teaches. I feel so full after my sessions, and I know this is the right path for me to take. I thank Him everyday and ask for his guidance and for me to understand his word even better.

No comments: