The True Story

Before there was barbieboy07, and sexi lexi there was Brian.
This is Brian's story. The truth, the REAL truth of who I am, and what I've done, and most importantly who I want to be.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A new year

Its 2012! And we didn't all die. Congratulations if your reading this. For the past few months I've been observing the sabbath and keeping it holy with my mom and our new church. My mother and I started going to the living church of God in Fultondale. It is affiliated with the tomorrows world telecast and website. The thing I like the most is that we follow what the bible says exactly. From dietary laws even to observing the special feasts God wants us to celebrate. Not celebrating christmas wasn't a big deal for me, I never liked it the older I got. It always seemed commercial and just plain wrong. I'm very glad we started going to this church, my mom has began to make friends around her age who are interested in the same things she is. (gardening, bees) Grandma even came with us one Saturday morning, she said she liked it but she hasn't been back yet. Lol i just thank GOD that she went and got a chance to hear the word of God from our area preacher Jack Lowe. I'm in school finally and thats going well, I enrolled in lawson state and am only taking a math class this semester. I'm applying for scholarships at this very moment and i'm excited to take more classes next semester.

No comments: